Md Kayeas Ahmed
Durgapur (Netrokona) Representative:
A college student named Maruf Hasan (20) died after being electrocuted in Netrokona’s Durgapur.
The incident took place at Nagpur village of Kakairgarh union on Wednesday morning. Maruf Hasan, a member of the area. Youngest son of Rafiqul Islam. The deceased Maruf Hasan passed HSC from Susang Government College.
According to local and family sources, Maruf was electrocuted in front of his house in the morning when he took the fan out of the house to clean rice dust and dirt.
Family members immediately rescued him and took him to Durgapur Upazila Health Complex, where the on-duty doctor declared him dead. The death of the son has cast a shadow of mourning over the family. .Later in the afternoon, after the janaza at Laxmipur Madrasa ground, burial will be held at the family graveyard